• 回复:3
  • 发表于:2013/1/10 14:57:25
  • 来自:江苏
  1. 楼主
  2. 倒序看帖
  3. 只看该作者
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转六合社区。

立即注册。已有帐号? 登录或使用QQ登录微信登录新浪微博登录

Late at night I was quite awake feelings have a lot to say. The mood is very depressed, he suddenly want to write something, but I really was a sentimental animal, heart is how to think, the mouth to say, otherwise I will be very sad. Do you know? Since you know, I think my everything has changed, with you saying that " I want to live in the present ", I said I don’t want to get involved in a relationship, but you brought me feelings vortex, always dare not believe television show’s plot, know a few days go to things, but it’s so crazy happened on me, now I finally know what is called " come so suddenly, so fast ", the feelings of nouns, with lyrics describe is " so sweet, I then attachment ." this feeling in my mind, but happiness is so short . When you first went to Suzhou, I found that I never miss one person, is you let me have the feeling of Acacia, know what you want to be a sweet sorrow, is a painful look forward to this taste. Very much looking forward to the reunion with you at the moment when I received you such a message " you still have time to come to meet me, I wait for you in Suzhou. " I was very happy, the heart has to fly to Suzhou, hate not to meet with you! I really do not understand, your attitude will change so fast, but I believe I am when I am with you, I think that it is not fake, you are to put the feelings, whether you love or not love me and come along with me, I will love you in silence, even if you have a boyfriend or husband, friend, I will silently bless you, wish you happy forever. I really quickly write down, my tears kept streaming, if you see this piece of paper has wrinkled place, that is my tear, know this words of song meaning " lover’s happiness, will turn into a teardrop ", please believe me, my love for you, I believe this will be my first emotion. And the last time I pay. Sometimes I ask myself why this is so, only one answer is that I love you. I don’t know what you want?
I know you have your own thoughts and your own goal, but then you will be very tired also will be very tired. Money is so important? Is the body is more important than you! I don’t mind your past, your past, I just want to be with you now live together with me, to give you the greatest happiness and happy
关注同城热点 获取最新资讯 点击查看更多本地热点话题
我愿意,用一辈子的桃花运,换来一个对的人。

• 六合小杆子
  • 发表于:2013/1/10 16:53:35
  • 来自:江苏
  1. 沙发
  2. 倒序看帖
  3. 只看该作者
(0)
(0)

• 我不是黄蓉
  • 发表于:2013/1/10 20:37:26